Contest Time!

Hey Guys! Today is the day, contest time! I'm celebrating my 100th post, which is today! I never thought that I would make it this far! What a journey I've had. But, I'm not stopping today, folks!




As voted on before, the theme is photography!  Anyway, lets's get this party started!

There are two categories-
- Person- 
- Not Person

Here are the rules-

  • Entries will be accepted starting today until Friday, December 19, 2014 at 8am(CST)
  • Entries can be submitted via a blog post. Email the link to your post via my contact form at the bottom of my blog or leave a comment with the direct link to your entry.
  • Your first name is required. 
  • The picture must be taken by YOU.
  • The picture must be family friendly.  Anything that is not, will be eliminated. 
  • The winner will be posted on my blog on Monday, December 15, 2014, sometime before noon (CST).
  • Entries will be judged by myself and my mom.  With a little help from some siblings :)


Winner gets-

  • A blog post here at A Curious Pisces showcasing your site.
  • Your blog button on my sidebar until January 1, 2015.
  • A button for your blog that will displayed your winning photo!
Please note: Your photo will only be used in regards to this contest.  I will not use it for any other use.  If you have any questions regarding the contest, please email my mom: erin@ourtableforseven.com with the subject line: A Curious Pisces

A Curious Pisces

Grab this button and put it on your blog sidebar to tell your followers! Now, have fun!

X
- June
Share:

28 comments :

  1. Congratulations on your one hundredth post! That's awesome. :D Looks like a cool contest. :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's my entry!

    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-3GLbgNAlrjg/VFbbLEi_JEI/AAAAAAAAFo4/LF6R9sXbz6s/s1600/jkhkj.jpg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never mind! I read it wrong! You are in my contest, thanks for entering!

      Delete
  3. This is my entry:
    http://preteendork.weebly.com/blog/22-days-till-christmas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Going to your blog, Emily!

      Delete
    2. If it was needed, I have a person one. http://preteendork.weebly.com/blog/photography-competition-person-photo If it isn't then I am entering the non person one. ok

      Emily xxx

      Delete
    3. Sorry Emily!
      I don't need the "person" one. You are entered with the "non- person photo". Okay?

      Delete
  4. 100th post is very important, i bet you do a great job

    new post on my blog

    http://www.fashionculturediary.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea! Lovely blog - congrats on 100 posts! Would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know and follow me on my blog, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mine probably won't be high quality since I use my phone's camera, but I'll participate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw! Thank you Bryleigh, I'm sure you will do awesome.

      Delete
  7. I'll try!!! I'm doing a photoshoot tomorrow so I hope I'll have some good pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds like such a cool contest. I can't wait to see the winner. Congrats on your 100th post!

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey June! I have my pictures up on my blog here: http://trinasadventuresandsuch.blogspot.com/2014/12/photo-contest.html

    ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, June, I saw your comment on my blog and wanted to check this out. I am going to be out of town on vacation with little or no Internet access, meaning a lot of my blogging will end up being held back and a lot of post planning. I will honestly they to join this, though and send my photo!

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So, your going to sent your photo? That works.

      Delete
  11. Happy 100th post!! I might participate

    Ines | http://www.inessinsights.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Replies
    1. Nope! December Friday, 19th is the due-date.

      Delete

Copyright © annaish. Designed by OddThemes